[Duet] [Translation] Hikaru Yaotome July 2010



[Duet] [Translation] Hikaru Yaotome July 2010

the first time I made a trip abroad was when I was in fourth grade and went with my mother to New York. "We will learn to dance in this place!" and I won a prize, I took a dance class jazz and fusion along with the other foreigners on the other side of the study. At that moment exactly was the first time I had a special interest in Western music. At the airport when I went home, while watching the CDs, the merchant NSYNC promoted left me with the impression that it was "popular." Then I tried to buy the CD and video. The dance is very cool! I thought "I want to dance and much more!" and then I went into the Johnny's. It seems my luck has changed because of that trip (laughs). but the flight was the most impressive thing I remember. the vibration of the plane was so terrible that I was scared and somehow I managed to run to the bathroom (laughs). Then they shouted "Please, sit down!" from the cockpit .... by that vibration that I have a trauma, so far I love flying.

I have interest in a foreign country. I want to play with wild animals in the Galapagos Islands and taste dishes of beef from Argentina. when it comes to world heritage, I have an interest in Macau's historic sites as well. if I go with JUMP, which would be the tomato festival in Spain! (Where are throwing tomatoes at each other for all the people) would be divided into BEST and 7, and we would have a battle!, If we are on a concert, Korea would be fine. because, Korean BBQ is delicious ne ~. True, because we move a lot, so that physical strength is important right? singing, eating, singing, eating .. ne good
and fit? (Laughter)


Now, I wonder what we will do in the SUMMARY of this year? the last time, I mastered juggling, I'm willing to try a new technique. we want to show something different and a great show better than the last! the album project is also in progress simultaneously. We are taking everything in creation of the songs. BEST works in a ballad 'cool', do some songs in our own home. This is my dream of having my own song recorded, it would be nice if true. for the cover and title, I want to reflect the current message of JUMP. anyway, we'll make a stunning album!

Translate :

pertama kalinya saya melakukan perjalanan ke luar negeri adalah ketika saya di kelas empat dan pergi dengan ibu saya ke New York. "Kita akan belajar menari di tempat ini!"
Dan saya memenangkan hadiah, saya mengambil kelas tari jazz dan fusi bersama dengan orang asing lain di sisi lain penelitian. Pada saat yang tepat adalah pertama kalinya saya memiliki minat khusus dalam musik Barat. Di bandara ketika aku pulang, sambil mengamati CD, pedagang NSYNC dipromosikan meninggalkanku dengan kesan bahwa "populer". Lalu aku mencoba untuk membeli CD dan video. Tarian ini sangat keren! Aku berpikir "Aku ingin menari dan banyak lagi!" lalu aku pergi ke Johnny's. Sepertinya nasib saya sudah berubah karena perjalanan itu (tertawa). Tapi penerbangan adalah hal yang paling mengesankan yang saya ingat. getaran pesawat begitu mengerikan yang aku takuti dan entah bagaimana saya berhasil lari ke kamar mandi (tertawa). Kemudian mereka berteriak, "Tolong, duduklah!" dari kokpit .... oleh getaran yang saya trauma, sejauh ini aku cinta terbang.

Saya memiliki minat di luar negeri. Aku ingin bermain dengan binatang liar di Kepulauan Galapagos dan rasa hidangan daging sapi dari Argentina. ketika datang ke warisan dunia, saya memiliki kepentingan di tempat-tempat bersejarah Macau juga. jika aku pergi dengan JUMP, yang akan menjadi festival tomat di Spanyol! (Tomat mana saling lempar untuk semua orang) akan dibagi menjadi
BEST dan 7, dan kami akan mengadakan pertempuran! Jika kita berada di konser, Korea akan baik-baik. karena, Korea BBQ adalah lezat ne. Benar, karena kita bergerak banyak, sehingga kekuatan fisik yang benar penting? menyanyi, makan, bernyanyi, makan .. ne cocok dan bagus? (Tertawa)

Sekarang, Aku ingin tahu apa yang akan kita lakukan dalam IKHTISAR tahun ini? terakhir kali, saya menguasai juggling, saya bersedia mencoba teknik baru. kami ingin menunjukkan sesuatu yang berbeda dan menunjukkan besar lebih baik dari yang terakhir! proyek album ini juga berlangsung secara bersamaan. Kami mengambil segala sesuatu dalam penciptaan lagu-lagu.
BEST bekerja di sebuah balada 'cool', lakukan beberapa lagu di rumah kita sendiri. Ini adalah mimpi saya memiliki lagu sendiri untuk direkam, akan menyenangkan jika benar. untuk sampul dan judul, saya ingin merefleksikan pesan saat JUMP. Lagi pula, kita akan membuat sebuah album yang menakjubkan!



cd : Hey Say JUMP Mexico(Fania_uzumaki)