Inoo Kei - Duet 0510



[Red] in preschool, I did an imitation of an anime character, [The hair color is red!] Cause I threw a tantrum, my mother had no choice but to buy the hair dye color red for me, but my hair did not turn red in all ne. Still remember the liquid that was in the bath tub. If we are talking about red, which is the meat. When I see the raw flesh, my heart skip a beat.

[Blue] After talking about red meat, it's time for oily fish. (He was referring to remember the blue fish is not that the fish is blue. ERK.) (Laughter). My favorite is the fish salts. Recently, in a sushi shop, due to yama-chan 's influence, I learned from "エンガワ" (a kind of fish)' s existence, and I was rather interested in it. I'm bad with seafood. Which means, turbaned types is impossible (I can not find the English version of this type, there is only jap version.But is a shellfish that is more akin to snails.URK) .. In the beginning, "It could be delicious" and ate it, the tip was black and was bitter. Sorry people you like, but really is not edible.

[Green] Vegetables. This is bad, is turning into a range of foods. (Laughs) For most vegetables, I have one I like or dislike. But, spinach and leaf types, and are bad too. Then after that there is broccoli too! In kindergarten, I love me. So my mother always put in my bento broccoli. And then my teacher so hot in the oven, the aroma in my broccoli bento has changed (for Smth rare), I had a trauma .. And after that it was, that. A person who lives outside of the salad. Eh ~ a, mustard potherd! There is a stinging hatred. Hey, there's no way to cure the hate vegetables? can cabbage, lettuce, cucumber, eggplant as I am with him. And then, the store salad delicious yakiniku is ne yo, I think it's because the salad dressing (SUPER MAN NO LINK AND RANDOM) (laughs).

[Yellow] From here is the latest in the food sector. For yellow, his "tamagoyaki (Japanese rolled omelette). It's a first time for this, making my own egg roll. I look through the cookbook, and let my instincts. the best is to fuse the egg in the center that was having this thought of ["What is dashi'?"], could not see the source where it came from, when I added in the soup, it is surprising that an 'OK'. The pan is circular, it looks like a tortilla. It is tamagoyaki after all ne. (Laughter)

Translate to Indonesian :

[Merah] di prasekolah, aku tiruan dari karakter anime, warna rambut merah Karena aku! Melemparkan mengamuk, ibu saya tidak punya pilihan untuk membeli pewarna rambut warna merah untuk saya, tapi rambut saya tidak berubah menjadi merah pada semua ne. Masih ingat cairan yang berada di bak mandi. Jika kita berbicara tentang merah, yang adalah daging. Ketika saya melihat daging mentah, jantung saya berdetak.

[Biru] Setelah berbicara tentang daging merah, saatnya untuk ikan berminyak. (Dia merujuk untuk mengingat ikan biru bukan bahwa ikan berwarna biru. ERK) (Tertawa).. favorit saya adalah ikan garam. Baru-baru ini, di toko sushi, karena pengaruh Yama-chan 's, saya belajar dari "エンガワ" eksistensi (semacam ikan)', dan saya sedikit tertarik. Aku buruk dengan makanan laut. Yang berarti, jenis berserban tidak mungkin (saya tidak dapat menemukan versi bahasa Inggris dari jenis ini, hanya ada jap version.But adalah kerang yang lebih mirip dengan snails.URK) .. Pada awalnya, "Itu bisa enak" dan memakannya, ujung berwarna hitam dan pahit. Maaf orang-orang menyukainya, tetapi sebenarnya tidak bisa dimakan.

[Hijau]Sayur
,Ini tidak baik, berubah menjadi berbagai makanan. (Laughs) Untuk sayuran, saya punya satu aku suka atau tidak suka. Tapi, bayam dan jenis daun, itu terlalu buruk. Kemudian setelah itu ada brokoli juga! Di TK, aku mencintainya. Jadi ibu saya selalu memasukkan ke dalam brokoli bentō saya. Lalu guru saya memanaskannya di dalam oven, aroma brokoli di bentō saya telah diubah (untuk sesuatu dgn jarang), aku punya trauma .. Dan setelah itu adalah, bahwa ada seseorang yang meninggalkan salad di luar. Eh ~ sebuah, mustard potherd! Ada kebencian menyengat. Hei, tidak ada cara untuk menyembuhkan sayuran yang di benci? bisa kubis, selada, mentimun, terung karena saya suka dengan itu. Dan kemudian, salad toko Yakiniku lezat adalah yo ne, saya pikir itu karena Salad dressing (SUPER MAN NO LINK DAN ACAK) (tertawa).

[Kuning] Dari sini merupakan yang terbaru di sektor makanan. Untuk kuning, "nya Tamagoyaki (dadar digulung Jepang) Ini. Yang pertama untuk ini, membuat telur gulung saya sendiri. Saya melihat melalui buku masak, dan membiarkan naluri saya. yang terbaik adalah untuk sekering telur di pusat yang memiliki pemikiran ini ["Apa yang'?"], dashi tidak bisa melihat sumber dari mana asalnya, ketika saya
menambahkan dalam sup, cukup mengejutkan bahwa sebuah 'OK'. Sebuah panci bulat, sepertinya sebuah tortilla ini Tamagoyaki setelah semua ne.. (Tertawa)


credits : foreveryamachii